The Production Foreperson/Supervisor will oversee and manage production shift employees and ensure compliance with safety, quality, and quantity standards.
- Trains and manages production employees on the assigned shift.
- Oversees the daily workflow and assignments of the production shift.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Oversees production operations on assigned shift.
- Prepares work schedules to ensure efficient operations.
- Maintains knowledge of processes and equipment.
- Ensures that products are identified, weighed, and warehoused correctly.
- Troubleshoots issues that arise.
- Notifies maintenance department of equipment problems.
- Ensures that employees comply with applicable safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures paperwork is completed and signed correctly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production operations and machinery.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to complete reports and logs.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior exceptional work experience preferred.
- Must be able to traverse the production facility.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time.
7660 Gainesville Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida, USA 32208