Quality Control Inspector
A Quality Control Agent is responsible for making sure that products meet a set of standards. Their duties include examining shipments of inventory and raw goods, measuring the specifications of random items in each production run and training team members to refine production quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
A Quality Control Agent performs assessment, documentation and organization tasks to support the efficiency and effectiveness of their organization’s supply chain. Their duties and responsibilities include:
- Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing standards, measuring dimensions and examining functionality.
- Raw Material waste control & report.
- Inventories Counting and control.
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with requirements
- Reviewing and specifications to compare to produced goods
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing and wastes and inputting data into the system.
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements.
- Fix Assets Control.
- Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
Skills and Qualifications
Quality Control Agent use a variety of soft skills and industry knowledge to ensure products are up to standards, including:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic Accounting Skills.
- Basic computer and math skills to calibrate and measure specifications
- Ability to use measuring devices like gauges, meters, calipers and computers
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- In-depth understanding of company standards
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) is a Plus.
- Up-to-date knowledge of federal and industry standards and best practices
- Understanding of target market and consumer needs
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Comfortable standing or walking for long periods of time
7660 Gainesville Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida, USA 32208